- Sent via FedEx, Monday through Saturday
- Ships next business day after the order is placed
- Domestic shipping is free on orders over Rs.1000; otherwise, shipping is a Rs.40 flat rate and COD Rs.80 flat
- Orders are expected to arrive within 3-5 days from being shipped
Do you ship internationally?
International shipping services are currently not offered – but only temporarily! We’re working diligently to confirm best-in-class international shipping rates and policies related to duties and taxes. For those of you not in India, we want you to receive your AL product in a way that’s as seamless and cost-efficient as possible. This is a BIG priority of ours, so please stay tuned as things evolve 🙂
In the meantime, if you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be glad to discuss.
Where’s my order?
Note that orders ship within 1-2 business days after being placed.
After your order has shipped, you’ll receive an email confirmation with the tracking number. Please note that your tracking number may take 1-2 business days to become active.
My tracking # hasn’t updated in a couple days. What’s going on?
Don’t fret! Your tracking number may take 1-2 business days to update from pre-shipment status.
My tracking # says the package was delivered, but I can’t find it anywhere. What should I do?
- Check your mailbox! Our shipments come in simple soft white packets – about the size of standard printer paper – so they typically fit in mailboxes (depending on how many items were in your order).
- If the package isn’t in your mailbox, check with a friendly neighbour/doorman, or a well-meaning roommate/partner, who may have received the package on your behalf without letting you know.
- While we can’t take responsibility for shipments that have arrived but are misplaced, we do find that they materialize quite quickly! Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
All full-priced items are eligible for return within 10 days of receiving your delivery if unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with tags attached and in original packaging in the same condition you received them. A quick try-on is fine, of course – but we can’t responsibly accept returns for items that have been worn beyond that. (To help ensure your items are eligible for a return, please see ‘try-on tips’.)
- Bras, tees and sleepwear are eligible for the refund.
- We do not offer refunds for Underwear Bottoms.
Returns sent back without prior authorization will incur a Rs.50 fee, which will be deducted from the total amount of the refund. Returns sent back after more than 10 days have elapsed since the prepaid return label was issued are subject to refusal.
Didn’t fit? We can help!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your delivery with the below info:
- Order number
- Item for return
- Reason for the return (we really do take feedback to heart and can help with suggestions!)
- Refund or credit?
- For eligible returns, we’ll email a prepaid shipping label to print and paste on original envelope – please include a copy of the packing slip and your order number inside the return.
- After we receive your returns package, note that it can take 5-7 days to fully process your return. Once processed (and assuming the returned items meet the conditions of an eligible return), we’ll email you with your digital merchandise credit or notification of a refund. Please allow 10 business days to see refunds reflected on your credit card statement.
Can I return an internationally shipped order?
Yes, however, we are unable to provide a prepaid return shipping labels for international returns, and therefore international return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. Please follow the above returns process.
We recommend using a service with tracking so we can have eyes on where your returns are. Please make note on the Commercial Invoice that these items are a Return, and use each item’s listed price as its value.
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We’re confident you’ll love the fit, feel, and style of our products. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, we’d love to help.
Bra Sizing 101
Start with the size you currently wear. With our 100% Happiness Guarantee, return shipping and exchanges are always free – except for underwear and items marked as final sale.
If you don’t like the way your current bra size fits, check out our Try-On Tips below or shoot us a note at email@example.com diagnose the issue. Our fit specialists know their stuff and love to recommend solutions 🙂
Most of our bras are imported, so there can be a small variances. We allow a 1/2″-1″ tolerance between band length. This can result in a small difference in fit, but never enough that it’s uncomfortable 🙂
Underwear Size Chart
When it comes to underwear, our sizing runs as follows:
0 = XS/S / jeans size 24, 25, 26
1 = S/M / jeans size 26, 27, 28
2 = M/L / jeans size 28, 29, 30
3 = L/XL / jeans size 29, 30, 31
If you’re a thong person, this chart should be pretty plug ‘n play. If you’re a brief person and more well-endowed from behind, or prefer a looser, more forgiving fit, we suggest you size up for more coverage.
In between sizes or just super unsure? Our fit specialists know their stuff: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All styles: Our items go directly on skin (they’re intimates, after all!) so please refrain from trying on with self-tanner, lotion, oil or fragrance on your skin. When it comes to something delicate, best to play it clean until you’re 100% sure you’re keeping it – for all of our sakes 😉
Trying on a Bra:
- Adjust the straps. Straps should sit taut (without digging or sagging) over your shoulder to ensure optimal support.
- Start on the loosest hook.The band should (ideally) fit snug on the loosest hook of the hook & eye so you can adjust it over time as the elastic band and fabric naturally stretches with wash and wear.
- Make your band work harder!Bra bands should fit straight and snug across your back, below your bust line. If a band is rising up in the back, go down a band size. If a band is digging into your sides and creating spillage, go up a band size.
- Don’t just put your bra on – put yourself in your bra. Get involved! No, seriously – use your hands to literally scoop up your breast tissue and place yourself on top of the underwire and in the center of the cup. This may require some shimmy shake to get right – it’s worth it!
- Underwire encircles it all. The underwire should cup your breast tissue from breastbone to side boob. If the underwire is cutting into your side or cleavage, we recommend going up a cup size. If the cup has extra fabric and the underwire reaches your armpit, we recommend going down a cup size.
- Looking for a flush.The center connector piece of a bra between the two cups is called the ‘gore.’ In a well-fitting bra, the gore should sit flush against your sternum – if it’s too wide for your chest the gore will start to buckle or push out, which may cause the underwire to dig in over time.
If you’d like personalized fit tips, advice or suggestions, email email@example.com or contact us on our chat. Our fit specialists are experts at sizing help, diagnosing issues and recommending solutions 🙂
What size should I try next / Sister Sizes!
No worries! Finding the perfect bra fit online may take a few tries, but we are here to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our chat for advice or suggestions. If you’d like to diagnose yourself, below are some suggestions:
Underwire bra sizing works on a diagonal sliding scale, which basically means that the actual underwire used in a 36B is the exact same wire in a 34C, is the exact same wire in a 32D. Or, to go in the opposite direction, the wire used in a 32DD is the exact same wire in a 34D, is the exact same wire in a 36C. For real though!
Takeaway: if you’ve always worn a 36C (example) and never felt like the fit was great (band rides up, straps dig in), you might consider trying a 34D, starting on the loosest hook, and see if you actually prefer how it fits and feels over the course of a day. Bra expert rule of thumb: a snug band = more support; a loose band = straps that will dig.
Our sister size chart below shows which bra sizes listed share the same cup.
All of our materials are super luxe. They’re not so delicate that you can’t wear them in your daily rotation (because then what would be the point – right?!) but when it comes to wear + care – like with any nice garment – the more delicate you treat them, the longer they’ll last.
Wear: Bras need room to breathe. It’s best to rotate them on every other day or so basis to give the elastics time to readjust. Our rule of thumb: keep a handful of your favourite bras in the rotation – even buy duplicates of your go-to pieces. More cup to support? More bras in your drawer 🙂 With underwear … listen to your mom + change it daily. End of story.
Care: Underwear can be machine washed cold/delicate and laid flat to dry. Bras should be hand washed in cold water, with delicate detergent. Yea it’s annoying, but so is cardio. Wires do pop in machines (sometimes in as little as one wash!) and Tide frays fine fabrics. We promise it’s worth the effort.
Replenish: Unlined, underwire bras have a shelf-life of about 12 months with good wear and care. Sure, most of us still have an old stretched out bra from high-school (yikes), but is that really the goal? Really? Replacing your bras yearly is best practice – just like you would your favourite white tees or your go-to jeans. Trust us, your girls will thank you and your drawer will be infinitely less embarrassing.
With underwear – the restocking cycle is about the same – 12ish months. If it’s fraying, stained, stretched out, or has holes… well, that’s probably enough said. Our philosophy? Out with the old, in with the new – bc why hold on to old underwear?