Bra Fitting Guide
We want to give you the best guidance on how to find your correct bra size. It is in fact important to know your correct size for you to feel comfortable in your bra, and to be sure that you are getting the proper support and the perfect fit. Tune in for more tips from your bra fitting guide.
If your bra doesn’t sit properly, the problem could be a band which is too large. The bra, in such cases, arches up at the back and often the straps will dig into your shoulders and also the cup rides up when you lift your arms. If the bra doesn’t fit properly, the problem could also be that the cup size is too small.
The bra should sit snugly under your breasts so that the underside of the bra supports your breasts, and not the shoulder straps. It shouldn’t be easy to run a finger along the inside of the band. The centre panel between the cups and the under-wiring should lie flat against your breast-bone.
A well-fitted bra is not only important for the right look but is also crucial is defining your correct posture and lending the needed support. Knowing your correct bra size is the first step towards finding the perfect bra fitting.
how to determine correct bra size?
- The tape should be level and snug.
- Round the number obtained, to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add 4 inches. If it’s odd, add 5.
- The sum of this calculation is your band size
Example: 25.6 will round off to 26 Band size – 26 + 4 = 30
Measuring the Cups
- Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust
- Make sure it’s not too tight or too loose and without any falls or twists
- Round off the number to the nearest whole number.
- Now, subtract the band size calculated earlier from the bust measurement
- If the difference between band and bust measurement is 1 then your cup size is A, if the difference is 2 then the cup size will be B so on & so forth
Bra Size Chart for Indian body types to help you become sure about your right size.
|OVER BUST (In inches)|
|CUP A||CUP B||CUP C||CUP D|
|Free size||Our free size product are made of knitted material and can fit well on bodies from size S to L|
* Measurement in inches
Bra Size Calculator does the calculation for you. Just feed your measurements.
- It is better to check your bra size every 3-6 months
- Your bra straps shouldn’t be too loose or tight & adjustable to your desired level of elevation.
- The cups should properly cover your breasts from the front as well as sides.
- Bra band & center gore should rest flat on your body without being too tight.
- Knowing how to measure your bra size will only allow you to know your perfect bra size, but understanding which bra type suits your body silhouette the best is also significant. In such a case, take our FIT TEST to pick the ideal bra for yourself.
Our self contained BLOG provides lot of information on fitting and sizing.