Bralette is a popular loungewear because of its structure. Bralettes are wire-free and do not have defined cups, but come with more generalized Small, Medium, Large, XL size specifications. That is the reason a bralette makes a great gift. Gifting bras are never a good idea because 90% of the time it is just going to sit in your wardrobe, but with bralettes, you seldom go wrong. Bralette is the stylish counterpart of the bra, and it is your ultimate layering partner. Bralettes are used as outerwear in summer, depending on how much skin you are willing to show. Here are 9 ways to style your bralette.
1. Pair it with unbuttoned shirts or jackets.
2. Style it with a blazer.
3. Add a denim jacket on top if you want to hide a little skin.
4. Bralette peaking out under a loose t-shirt is so pretty.
5. With high-waist skirts or pants.
6. Under sheer tops.
7. Bralettes like the bandeau make a good pair with overalls.
8. Flaunt it under a backless dress or top.
9. Style it elegantly under a loose sweater. If it is a sheer one, so much better.